Thursday, October 1, 2015

Diary of a Mediocre Homemaker - GTS

Dear Diary
With Google I could rule the world. Who knew that Google would be a daily force in our lives.  We don't have to store useless knowledge that is what Google is for.

Why is the sky blue?
Why won't my kids eat broccoli?
What is that thing a bob on my washing machine?
Why is there Paul Bunyan toilet paper in the restroom?




My husband introduced to me a new term - GTS as in Google that Stuff. Whenever someone asks him about something that is off the wall or extremely technical.  He just says GTS. It is kinda genius but don't tell him.

Some of my Googling Adventures
Me and MacGyver
Slutty Brownies

Check out my entire series - Diary of Mediocre Homemaker.  I am linking up with Write 31 Days.

Anyone else have an exciting Googling adventure?  Feel free to enter the Google witness protection  program by dropping me a line in the comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment