Friday, October 2, 2015

Diary of a Mediocre Homemaker - When you turn into your parents

Dear Diary,
It happened.  What is IT?  I have become my parents.  My friends have warned me about this for years. I didn't believe it could happen to ME. 

It started with a hummingbird feeder.  I knew it, I have become my parents.  They are avid bird and squirrel watchers from their kitchen window. Who knew this would be such great entertainment. We have been enjoying watching the hummingbirds. This feeder hangs on our dining room window.


Hummingbird Food

1/4 cup sugar
1 cup water
Mix Well
Boil 5 minutes
Cool
Place in Feeder


*** Check out my entire series - Diary of Mediocre Homemaker.  I am joining Write 31 Days for the month of October.  

Did you ever have a moment where you knew you were exactly like your parents?  Come on be brave and share in the comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment