Monday, October 5, 2015

Diary of Mediocre Homemaker: Famous Last Words

Dear Diary,
No one was more sorry than I when I said, "You can have it if  it is free."  That is really words you should not say to your significant other.  Then I had the AUDACITY  to help my husband find the free thing. I just can't keep my big mouth shut.
I actually suggested that we go to the ReStore. Usually I avoid that place as lots of useless crap ends up at my house.  But I volunteered that we should go there.  Yes, I volunteered to go there.  My husband was looking for a door to use as a training aid for work.  (Don't ask)  The whole time we are looking at doors all I am thinking is about is Monsters Inc. Along with that, I am voicing anti use of personal money for work.  So I said , "You can have if it is free."  Well we didn't see anything free so we left.  As we were pulling out of the parking lot, I noticed that there was a free door in the free bin.  Why am I so helpful? This door is huge and heavy . We barely managed to get it into our car.  I even offered to give up my seat.  I think I need to turn in my woman card.


 I wonder how long that door is going to be propped up beside the house.  I have such a big mouth. I am tempted to leave this sign attached to the door.
Door Bell Broken. Yell DING DONG

Check out my entire series - Diary of Mediocre Homemaker
Check what everyone else is writing at Write 31 Days


No comments:

Post a Comment