Tuesday, October 13, 2015

Diary of a Mediocre Homemaker- Right Now, Right Now

Dear Diary
Did you know that there is a Texas saying, " Right Now, Right Now"?  That is according to my husband who not a Texan.  " Right Now, Right Now" means immediately in this second PRONTO not right now in a minute.   Lately, I have been feeling overwhelmed and I keep asking myself what is that I need to do immediately. It has been helping cut through the mess in my mind and prioritize what needs to happen, " right now, right now."

There was a blog post by Hollywood Housewife call " Only What Matters, Indeed" .  The saying, " Only What Matters" she turned into her mantra. I guess my current mantra is right now, right now.

Check out my entire series - Diary of Mediocre Homemaker
I am linking up Write31Days

No comments:

Post a Comment