Tuesday, October 20, 2015

Diary of a Mediocre Homemaker - Halloween Eyes

Dear Diary
I get these crazy ideas stuck in my head.  I decided I wanted scary eyes in my bush outside.  I found a cool idea via pinterest to use plastic pumpkins in a re-purposed manner. The original idea is from Kitchen Fun with My 3 Sons. I love high impact ideas with little cost.  The pumpkins were a $1 a piece from Walmart.  I also purchased white spray paint.  The red and black acrylic paint I had on hand. I got led battery flashers to put in the eyes from the dollar store. As silly as it sounds, these pumpkin eyes make me happy.
Taping off bottom so the pumpkin can be spray painted white
 
Completed Eye
Check out my entire series - Diary of a Mediocre Homemaker
I am linking up with Write31Days

No comments:

Post a Comment