Saturday, October 10, 2015

Diary of Mediocre Homemaker - Secret Stash

Dear Diary
Around my house, no food is sacred.  I have 2 teenage boys living in my house.  If you want to have your special snack later, you better hide it well.   My hubby has been disappointed more than once and since learned if you want a special snack you better stash it somewhere safe. These boys can throw down some food. They will literally eat you out of house and home.

Below is a picture of what is normal in my secret cache of snacks. I refuse to disclose the location. (Hey, my kids are readers now)
Pumpkin Seeds, Sesame Sticks, and Peace Tea

I was introduced to the secret stash by my best friend.  She literally had this awesome spot in her adventure van for keeping adult snacks.

Anyone else keep a secret stash of snacks?

Check out my entire series - Diary of a Mediocre Homemaker
I am linked up to Write31Days



No comments:

Post a Comment