Wednesday, October 21, 2015

Diary of Mediocre Homemaker - Not My Best

*****This isn't the post I intended for today but it is, what it is.

Dear Diary
I wasn't at my best yesterday and maybe a couple days before that too.  I was trying to be my best but all kinds of things just kept getting in the way.  My less than best looked a lot like apathy, excuses, and hurt feelings. 


I actually wrote out the specific reasons I was not at my best but I deleted them.  They were just excuses. Sometimes life dumps on you.

My husband sent me this pic of a train not too long ago.  I feel like I am staring down the train.  I am vowing to be better today. I WILL DO BETTER . That train is not going to run me down.

I like this post - 10 Things to Remember When You Feel Lost and Alone. (No 7)

Have you ever had to admit you weren't your best?  
Check out my entire series - Diary of a Mediocre Homemaker
 I am linking up with Write31Days

No comments:

Post a Comment