Friday, October 9, 2015

The Diary of Mediocre Homemaker - Packing Tape Rock Bottom

Dear Diary
I think I have hit rock bottom.  I don't even notice the packing tape repair to my microwave handle. The kids are all excited  the handle works.  I am pretty sure they are the reason it is broke. 

Creative Microwave Handle Fix

It seems you have hit rock bottom when packing tape seems like a suitable fix for a broken appliance. Yes, the handle to the perfect workable microwave is held on by packing tape.  We had tried gorilla glue but I guess my monkey's managed to pull the handle to hard after the last glue fix.  Now there isn't anything left to glue to. I can't decide if my husband's fix is genius or just redneck.

***You will be happy to know that after a month of a packing tape fix.  We purchased a new microwave.

Check out my entire series - Diary of a Mediocre Homemaker
I am linking up with Write31Days

No comments:

Post a Comment