Tuesday, October 28, 2014

31 Days of Adventure - Seeing the Unexpected

 am joining the Nester's 31 Days of Writing.  Check out my entire series - "31 Days of Adventure."

One thing I know for certain that on adventures there is the element of surprise. I cannot count the number of times I have seen the unexpected, weird, or just down right odd thing.  Usually I cannot resist taking a picture just because of the very uniqueness. Here is a collection of some pictures over the years for your viewing pleasure.
Sail Boat sinking in Bellingham Harbor
You can just see the mast sticking out
Looking out to see Sumo Wrestlers on your own Street
 
Heart seen at a negative tide
Point Whitehorn
For a while, it seemed everywhere I went I would see a saran wrapped car. Ironically two were in different Costco locations.  I guess where else can you buy saran wrap in bulk.
Saran Wrapped Car
 
A portable toilet so famous you show out of town guests. I am classy like that.
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment