Friday, October 31, 2014

31 Days of Adventure - Flotsam

I am joining the Nester's 31 Days of Writing.  Check out my entire series - "31 Days of Adventure."

I can't believe I made it to the end of 31 days. I like the word Flotsam.   Flotsam is the bits and pieces of sea debris.  I am going to wrap my series with some little bits of this and that.
I am looking
for someone to
share in an adventure
that I am arranging,
and it's very difficult
to find anyone.
The Hobbit

Thanks for going on this journey with me. It is quite the task to post everyday. A number people gave me great ideas - Mrs Epi and The Giant Man Child. I couldn't have done it without them.

There are a number of other bloggers in this category- too awesome to categorize . These are a few of the series I have enjoyed.

Hello Alaska
Travel Secrets
31 Days of Europe
31 Days of Geocaching
31 Days in Oregon
31 Days Los Angeles
Sunset Birch Bay
PLEASE GO ON AN ADVENTURE
Get off the beaten path
Embrace the detours
take the crooked road
the road less traveled
take your family
your friends
make memories!


No comments:

Post a Comment