Monday, October 13, 2014

31 Days of Adventure- Documenting Your Adventures

I am joining the Nester's 31 Days of Writing.  Check out my entire series - "31 Days of Adventure."

I like to document our adventures. I like to look back and see what all we have done. I have documented my trips/adventures in various ways.

Photo Book - This is a great way to share your memories especially if  you are making more than one book for multiple parties.  A lot of  deals for these books are out there so shop around if you choose this option.

Small Photo Flip Book I made for my youngest son.
Project Life is the latest buzz in the scrapbook world. This is as easy as putting your journal cards and photos in the special page protectors. This is my current go to as it is so easy. Slip in your pictures and add some simple journaling or none at all.  It is all easy and no stress.
Project Life Page about a trip to Canada to do some Geocaching
 
Regular Scrapbooks - I haven't done a regular scrapbook in a number of years.  I do like to do little travel journals and this is one I did for a trip to Colorado

End of Year Movie - I have never done this myself but recently I was at a friend's house and saw their end of year movie.  I thought it was awesome and also what was also nice it wasn't over 10 minutes long. Our friends remarked how their son's really enjoyed watching these little films.

Display souvenirs or photos from trips - I have a old frame I turned into a magnetic frame with a piece of sheet metal. It hangs in my office


Some Photos From Our Summer
I also have a great interesting photo my husband took of the Santa Cruz Boardwalk.  He took it at night and slightly twisted the camera during the long exposure. He also framed and matted the photo as well.

How do you document your adventure's?

No comments:

Post a Comment