Sunday, October 12, 2014

31 Days of Adventure- Bucket List

I am joining the Nester's 31 Days of Writing.  Check out my entire series - "31 Days of Adventure."

I have a little bit of a bucket list of places I would like to visit. I even have a pinterest board for my travel bucket list

There is currently a contest called the Epic Bucket List sponsored in part by the Buried Life that sounded interesting.



My Current TRAVEL/ADVENTURE Bucket List

Ride The Hiawatha Trail - This is has been at the top of my list for a while. It is a bike adventure.

Hawaii (Maui)

Glacier National Park

Crater Lake - Another 31dayer, Ridgetop Rammblings 2 did a post on Crater Lake as part of their 31 day series.

See the Northern Lights in Iceland

ET Highway and do all the geocaches along the way. You know all 2,000 plus of them

I decided to do a poll of family and friends to see what is at the top location on their adventure bucket list

My best friend aka Mrs Epi - Alaska was at the top of her bucket list. She would specifically like to stay in a cabin and fish in a river for a couple of weeks to experience the real Alaska
.
My sister aka The Polyester Princess said the top of her list was Paris and Italy

My 16 year old son said Disneyland

My Husband said Australia

Do you have an adventure bucket list? What is at the top of your list?

No comments:

Post a Comment