Wednesday, October 29, 2014

31 days of Adventure - Culinary Thrill Seeker

I am joining the Nester's 31 Days of Writing.  Check out my entire series - "31 Days of Adventure."

I admit I am a recovering pinterest experimenter.  I like to try new recipes.  I think of myself as more as a baker than a cook. I need very little prompting to try a new recipe especially one that is baked. See magic cake for an example. However most of last year I devoted to the donut. I am living with the philosophy that EVERYTHING is better with donuts.
cinnamon and sugar donuts
My husband on the other hand can't resist a food challenge.  You know eat the biggest burger get it free.

Husband eating the Hummer
at Carrs Restaurant

We really are each other's down fall.

Are you a Culinary Thrill Seeker? 

No comments:

Post a Comment