Thursday, October 4, 2012

31 Days of Little Things - A little bit spooky

The Nester is once again doing 31 days of blogging. Check out what others are writing about for 31 days.

I have been having trouble getting into the Halloween mood. Sure I brought out THE RATS and Scary Larry.
Scary Larry
But I wanted to do something to get me more in the mood for Halloween. Just a little something. I love to craft so I got a wild hair to make these glue ghosts to hang from my jewelry tree. 
 

I have used the jewelry tree for everything else BUT jewelry.  I had made these glue ghosts long ago with my kids but decided to revisit them today. Instead of googly eyes, I used these black sequins I had on hand. This project is totally doable with children.  The ghosts do need to dry overnight. All in all, the ghosts added a little spooky to the decor.

No comments:

Post a Comment