Saturday, October 20, 2012

31 Little Things -Been Baggin It

The Nester is once again doing 31 days of blogging. Check out what others are writing about for 31 days.


A local bigger town than the one I live in has a plastic bag ban.  So, if you don't want to be charged 5 cents for a paper bag you must bring your won bags. They are about 2 months into their ban.  It has been challenging for me to remember my bags especially at non grocery store places. There has been a learning curve. I have found not all bags are created equal. 

Most grocery stores you can purchase these fake cloth bags.  There work well except you have to wonder how you clean said bags.There was a statistic out that 85% of people don't clean reusable bags - EWWW!

I have been trying to keep this Avon small foldable bag in my purse.  I have a hard time remembering to put it back in my purse.  I love how small it folds up.

I like these wipeable plastic bags.  They also stand up on their own.  I think the cashiers like these the best.

I accidentally purchased these wipeable zipper ones.  These are a little annoying. The opening is hard to get your hand in.  I consistently find that the cashiers/baggers overload these.

It is nice to have an insulated bag.  I got this handy dandy one from Mrs Epi's hubby.  It is really nice when the cashier actually uses it for cold items.

I really would like this Totebuddy.  It is like a trapper keeper for your bags. It is a little bit on the pricey side but I like how it keeps all your bags organized.

No comments:

Post a Comment