Sunday, October 21, 2012

31 Little Things - Rubbermaid Mop

Please check out what everyone else is blogging for 31 days. The rest of my 31 Little Things Series can be found here.

This falls in the category of  a little Household Tip.

I think I may have turned into a Mop snob.  I really don't know how it happened.  I have lots of wood flooring and animals (2 cats/2 dogs) plus the two man wrecking crew.  Doesn't that sound like a nightmare - fur city.  I mop a lot.  I admit I broke up with my Swifter Wet Jet. Sorry Swifter, I didn't want to buy your pads anymore. Don't they remind you of giant sanitary napkins. I use The Reveal Spray Mop by Rubbermaid.  I love the washable pads and the interchangeable bottles.  Yes at the outset this is a little pricey but so worth it.  I love I never have to buy those pads and I can fill the bottles with whatever I wish.  It also feels a lot studier than the Swifter Wet Jet to me.

*** This is totally NOT endorsed by Rubbermaid. Though I wouldn't be opposed to it. ( LOL)

No comments:

Post a Comment