Saturday, October 13, 2012

31 Days of Little Things - Sock Bin

Yes, I have a sock basket by my garage door.  My kids hate wearing socks so it seems in the house.  We live in a two story and they couldn't seem to make it downstairs with their socks.  I GAVE UP.  So my little solution was to keep the socks in the laundry room .  Both my son's currently wear the same size so all the socks are folded the same way.  When they wear different size, I folded them different. The basket happens to be on the way out to the garage where the shoes are kept.  It also gives me a visual reminder of how many socks are left.  Believe me, I need the reminder.

The Nester is once again doing 31 days of blogging. Check out what others are writing about for 31 days. I joining Nester with my own 31 days of Little Things. Little things that inspire, motivate, and help me get through my busy life.

No comments:

Post a Comment