Monday, October 1, 2012

31 days of Little Things- Day 1


The Nester is once again doing 31 days of bloggingCheck out what others are writing about for 31 days.

I am doing 31 days of little things - tips, inspiration, and quite possibly the voices in my head.  I am going to say Day 1 is just a little tip.

Day 1

I have a smart phone but I am not smart.  It is totally too much technology for me. I discovered recently I have been under utilizing this little device, seriously.  You can use your smart phone as a pedometer.  It has been motivating me and my hubby to do more walking.  I am using the Accupedo app.  I just carry my phone in my pocket. It isn't perfect but it is so satisfying to see your total at the end of the day.  Sometimes, it is the little victories. Hey, I might even be hip too.  Jessica Simpson tweeted that she was using a pedometer too. Jessica is supposedly doing 14,000 steps. If you want to track your walking for rewards, Walgreens has the program "Walk with Walgreens."

No comments:

Post a Comment