Saturday, October 1, 2016

Notes of a Mediocre Homemaker - 31 Days



Sharing is caring. Sharing for 31 days is either crazy or a wild trip .  So fasten your seat belts.


This post will serve as my permanent landing page for the entire series - Notes of Mediocre Homemaker.  I will be sharing my adventures as a homemaker - crafts, insights, and adventures. Hope you enjoy reading my series.

Day 31 - What I Learned October
Day 30 - Bad Mothers I Love
Day 29 - Jack O'Lanterns Past
Day 28 - 31 Days Blogs I Heart
Day 27 - Mr Bones ( Paper Plate Skeleton)
Day 26- Wild and Precious Life
Day 25 - Temporary Art
Day 24 - Can't Stop Creating
Day 23- Coffee Cup Wisdom
Day 22 - What Washington State People Google
Day 21 - Halloween Front Porch Lust
Day 20 - Riding Stuffed Animals in the Mall
Day 19 - Haunted House Craft
Day 18 - Conversations Overheard at the Thrift Store
Day 17 - Spider Web Frame
Day 16 - Change
Day 15 - Harry Potter and Me
Day 14- Arm Chair Adventuring Updated
Day 13- I got my eye on YOU - creepy eyeball roundup
Day 12 - Hummingbird Papparazi
Day 11 - Government Forms
Day 10 - Chalk Lettering
Day 9 - Mistakes
Day 8- Bird Calling Card
Day 7 - Halloween Shelf Styling
Day 6- Locking Your Phone
Day 5 - Beating the Darkness
Day 4 - GAS!
Day 3 - Dollar Store Kryptonite  - Eyeball Wreath
Day 2 - Failing Monster Identification 101


I am linking up with Write 31 Days

No comments:

Post a Comment