Monday, October 24, 2016

Notes of a Mediocre Homemaker - Can't Stop Creating

I can't stop creating.  That is close to I can't stop believing that I am a not a  preschooler.  I love preschool art and I love messing around with kid art ideas.


The above piece I made the web with rubber cement and used water colors for the paint. The idea is from I heart arts n crafts.

I am a crafter at heart.  I love a good accessible craft.  I also like preschool art and elementary art because that is the level of art creating I am at.  In our local elementary schools and at one of our middle schools there is no art program.  I think that is sad.  Doing this kind of art is relaxing to me.  Lately, I have been inspired by spiderwebs. The spider web below is simply water color painting and sharpie drawing. The idea is from Learn with Play at Home 




Check out my entire Series - Notes of a Mediocre Homemaker
I am linking up with  Write 31 Days.


No comments:

Post a Comment