Friday, October 14, 2016

Notes of a Mediocre Homemaker - Arm Chair Adventuring Updated




I am a big time arm chair adventurer.  I think I have a bad case of wanderlust.  


See my travel bucket list Pinterest board. Unfortunately I really don't have the budget to jaunt off to some exotic locale. Books and movies about adventure are totally within my budget. I also totally live vicariously thru other people who get to jaunt off. I love love a good adventure read.

Book Riot had a list of 20 of Your Favorite Adventure Memoirs.

I realized I haven't updated my favorite adventure read list. Below are some of my favorites

52 Loaves by William Alexander
A Blistered Kind of Love by Angela and Duffy Ballard
Turn Right at Machu Picchu By Mark Adams
Southbound By Lucy and Susan Letcher
Miles from Nowhere By Barbara Savage
No Baggage by Clara Bensen

Fiction Pick
Amy and Roger's Epic Detour

Need More Travel Inspiration
Travel Bloggers Reveal Their Ultimate Bucket Lists


Check out my entire Series - Notes of a Mediocre Homemaker
I am linking up with  Write 31 Days.

No comments:

Post a Comment