Tuesday, October 25, 2016

Notes of a Mediocre Homemaker - Temporary Art Installation


How do people come up with these interesting ideas for temporary art installations





Above is some pictures of a temporary art exhibit in our town.  It is a series the art commission is doing.  The first one I didn't get a picture of was a chalk board  hung on the fence with " Before I die and lines with I will______. "  I thought it was thought provoking but unfortunately once it was hung it began to rain non stop so I don't think it held up against the rain and it was hard to write on a wet chalk board. This exhibit looks promising.  The weave is made with colored construction tape. Article on Temporary Art

Check out my entire Series - Notes of a Mediocre Homemaker
I am linking up with  Write 31 Days.

No comments:

Post a Comment