Monday, October 10, 2016

Notes of a Mediocre Homemaker- Chalk Lettering


I was totally the kid who loved erasing the blackboard for the teacher



I borrowed this neat book from the library.


My chalkboard wasn't the best. I simply used a piece of cardboard in the shape of a speech bubble and sprayed with chalkboard paint. I used regular chalk and I used a small pencil sharpener to sharpen the chalk.



When my friend Princess of Quite a Lot came over we broke out this bright chalk markers and she made this spooky speech bubble.


After a bit of practice and a new chalkboard made by my hubby.  I made this "BEWARE" sign  to sit by Scary Larry the Rat by my front door.


Check out my entire Series - Notes of a Mediocre Homemaker
I am linking up with  Write 31 Days.

No comments:

Post a Comment