Sunday, June 2, 2013

The Count Down Begins and Some Linky Love

Giant Cow
This made Charlie and I do a double take
Well, we are finally nearing the end of the school year.  I have one with 10 school days left and the other has 12 school days but who is counting, right.  My 4th grader informed me last week this was his last math homework. Hopefully, I will be posting our Summer Bucket list later in the week.

Linky Love
Love how this Mom tells us about being the "Worst End of School Mom Ever" This made me laugh and I think every Mom who has made it to the end of the school year feels the same way.

State tells Seattle schools to fix problems in special education | Education | The Seattle Times - yet another story how school districts have let down special education students.  If I was a parent of a special needs student in Seattle School District, I would be livid.  

No comments:

Post a Comment