Sunday, May 24, 2020

Weekly Roll

Happy Memorial Day

Link Love

Scientist pin down a link between happiness and one daily activity This was actually posted on a local geocache facebook group. I thought it was super interesting that getting out once a day increases your happiness.

What if we have been primed? I don't link posting links to Covid information. But this article brought up some interesting posts about the repeated language around this event. I even used one of the often repeated phrases as a blog title "new normal". I just thought this was interesting.

What my Coworkers have been Doing?
Oldest took his college mid term. It is for a computer networking class. He started back at his job at a local brewery doing janitorial work.

Youngest practiced some highway driving by picking oldest up from job. The bus schedule is not back to normal. He is 3/4 quarters of way through his distance learning for the year. Oh and he turned 18.

My husband is heading back to his previous out of town work assignment so we are trying to wrap up our decks. It is looking so good

Recipe I rediscovered this week
Sesame Chicken Pasta Salad - I was reminded what a great summer salad this is. 

Holy Sourdough!

Still working on sourdough bread. It is a work in progress. I am a pro at sourdough waffles. They were great this week especially since I added all the ingredients this time. 



1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete