Tuesday, May 12, 2020

Daily Roll 5.12.20 Non Dairy Creamer Edition

Well, I took yesterday off from the daily roll.  Life is picking up a bit and the day got away from me. As many of you know, I love coffee. Coffee is what gets me through my day. Well this past year I have developed a coffee creamer habit -the non dairy version. During the quarantine, I haven't been able to find my favorite non dairy creamer. It literally made me cry at the beginning of the quarantine.

favorite creamer
Just because I use non dairy creamer I am not really into super healthy creamer. I think I like the Almond Breeze because it was a bit on the sweet side.
I found this nut pods caramel creamer at Grocery Outlet and it is good too. Probably a bit more healthy than the Almond Breeze. My friend was telling me how much she was enjoying caramel in her coffee.


This So Delicious Oatmilk creamer is pretty good as well.  I got this at Grocery Outlet as well. It is pretty close to the Almond Breeze.  Overall when Almond Breeze Creamer is available it is the most economical.

No comments:

Post a Comment