Sunday, May 31, 2020

Disheartened

"No one is born hating another
person because of the color of
his skin , or his background, or his
religion. People must learn to hate, 
and if they can learn to hate, they
can be taught to love, for love
comes more naturally to the 
human heart then its opposite."
 - Nelson Mandela

So many people have said so many things about racism. I don't want to add my voice to the discussion especially my white voice. There have been too many words. I want to add my active action to be better at recognizing and working on racial equality.  One of the instagramers I follow said this and it was the very words I want to say.

I don't want to live in a world where ANYBODY is afraid of the cops when they've done nothing wrong. I don't want to live in a world where people are suspicious of each other based solely on physical characteristics that person didn't get to choose - Kyle Scheele




No comments:

Post a Comment