Monday, May 4, 2020

5.4.20

Today was a bit about planning for the future and whole lot of dreaming.


Next year is my Son's senior year. He got to pick classes today. He would like to go into some trade and go to the technical college after his senior year. I am not sure what school will look like next year. Will they go or will they be online at the beginning?  Things are still uncertain. We are still locked down pretty hard in our state.


I started to figure out what my cut flower garden would look like and started to plant. Below is the semi plan. Everything is seed. I do have a few starts of zinnia but they aren't looking so hot. I would like to buy a few starts to kind of jump start the flower garden. I did add a few vegetables this year also from seed.

No comments:

Post a Comment