Wednesday, October 23, 2019

Googling My Way Through Life - Unsolved Crimes and Amateur Sleuths

Oh once or twice I have fallen into the unsolved crime black hole. I found myself googling all kinds of things.

Recently in Seattle they had Crimecon- Crowd Solve where experts and amateur sleuths got together to go over two cold cases that they hope to crack. These cases were out of Thurston County in Washington state. There is also a podcast called Hide and Seek which investigates Nancy Moyers missing person case. That was one of the cold cases that Crimecon was working on. The Podcast is a good one and hosted by all things an insurance agent, James Baysinger,  turned amateur sleuth.


There is also whole forum for this called Websleuths not related to Crimecon.

Check out my whole series here

No comments:

Post a Comment