Sunday, October 6, 2019

Googling My Way Through Life - Fall Decorating


I won't lie. Decorating for the seasons gives me joy. October found me googling fall decor. Then I was like I could punch up my decor with a few bucks. A few dollars for some dollar store pumpkins and some rearranging and here we are. I like to rearrange the shelves in my family room. The majority of things have been collected over time or gifted and literally nothing singly is over $5 for the seasonal decor. Heck the shelves were thrifted. I spent under 10 dollars for my refresh.


The amber bottle was actually found by Hubby when he was at work.  It is a amber LUCKY Lager Bottle.  Amber bottles are a hot item this fall. I have several of the small pumpkins perched on candle holders. Yellow candle holders are thrifted antique madrid glass. Actually I think all my candle holders are thrifted.

5 Afforadable Fall Mantels Using Hobby Lobby

Frayed Pumpkins

Easy Pom Pom Fall Centerpiece

Easy Fabric Pumpkins

Frugal Homemakers Fall Farmer's Market Inspired Front Porch- I love Christina and her frugal ways

Free Printables from I Should Be Mopping the Floor ( I couldn't find the printable above but I am 90% sure it is one of Kristi's)


The entire series "Googling My Way Through Life" can be found here

No comments:

Post a Comment