Monday, October 21, 2019

Googling My Way Through Life -New Edition of Fix Freeze Feast


I was googling some bulk recipes but I hate to make something in a large amount and FAIL. I have a couple of cookbooks that consistently take out the fear of bulk cooking.

My favorite cookbook, Fix Freeze and Feast, now has a 2nd edition.  I recently purchased the 2nd edition for a bridal shower.  The new edition has 25 more recipes and pictures.  This is one of my go to cookbooks.  I had convinced myself to buy the new edition for myself but my husband beat me to it. My book is looking pretty bad and well loved. (previous edition on the right in above picture) This version of bulk cooking/make ahead is totally doable. I cannot stress how practical this method is.

My go to recipe's in the cookbook

teriyaki sauce, An's Pork Chops, Mozzarella Meatballs

I have't written about my love of this cookbook many times - Check it out

This post has been in my cue for a long time but I haven't push published. Turns out Little Earthlings beat me to it. PLEASE check out Little Earthlings Post on this cookbook.

Check out my entire series

No comments:

Post a Comment