Tuesday, October 1, 2019

Writing for 31 Days -Googling My Way Through Life


For many years I linked up with Writing for 31 days for the month of  October.  After 10 years, that is no longer a hosted linky.  Details here  All good things must come to an end. I,however, still kinda have the itch.  My blog follow through has frankly not been the best lately- Sorry.  However, that has never stopped me before.

I am going to do my own 31 day writing challenge - What did Heather Google today? It is all going to be about things I have recently googled. I imagine some of the topics are going to crack you up and others not so much.

Updates to Secret Post and Amateur Sleuths
Visual Cookbooks
Macrame Snowflakes
Christmas Lights at Butchart Gardens
Adult Coloring (Halloween)
Autism and Reaching 21
Repainting the Front Door
Beth Moore and Lighting Up the Internet
Unsolved Crimes and Amateur Sleuths 
Bulk Banana Bread Recipe
Fix Freeze Feast
Best Items for a Bake Sale
What to Read Next
Mr D and Mermaids
Very Brady Renovation
Halloween Tablescape
Is it a Christmas Cactus, Thanksgiving Cactus, or Easter Cactus?
Podcast Binge
Marching Band Competitions
How many flavors of Hi-Chews
The Secret (Treasure Hunt)
Googling Genealogy
Eye Charts and Eyeball Wreath
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles
How many Tsp of Yeast in a Yeast Package
Fall Decorating
Millenials
Medicine Ball Tea
Senior Portraits
Autumn Crocus
Intro (Day 1)

No comments:

Post a Comment