Friday, October 25, 2019

Googling My Way Through Life - Repainting the Front Door

I just want my front doors to look better. I really like my front doors. They are meh at best. I have a few dents on the inside door. I would like to eventually replace completely but double doors are expensive. Up close the doors  have started to rust. We get a lot of rain in the Pacific Northwest so the doors get wet a lot. I have steel doors which are great to put magnets with plastic spiders on top.

up close
I would like to repaint the front of our doors black. I guess black or charcoal doors are good for resale - article here. This has led me to studying the doors in my neighborhood and so far I haven't seen a black one yet.

Should I repaint my doors black?

Check out my entire series here

No comments:

Post a Comment