Wednesday, October 30, 2019

Googling My Way Through Life - Visual Cookbooks

I have a 21 year old son who is learning to cook.  He is autistic and cooking is hard for him in less it has a microwave involved.  My son gets overwhelmed very easily. We do a lot of cooking and baking together because he really enjoys it.

I have been trying to develop a somewhat visual cookbook.  Where things are broken down with some pictures. A lot of visual cookbook ideas I googled were for lower functioning people or for recipes we don't use at our house.

Visual Recipes for Non-Readers

This is the start of my personalized book I am making for my son. Below is a sample page.

I used Project Life App to create the page. It is so easy to do this way.

Check out my entire series here

No comments:

Post a Comment