Tuesday, October 8, 2019

Googling My Way Through Life - Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles

This google is going to sound a bit random. I received a Donnie Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle Trackable through Geocaching.com. So of course, I googled. I needed to


The Teenage Mutant Turtles turn 35 years old this year. So this is a special promotion.

Cowabunga! The legendary heroes in a half-shell have emerged from the sewers again in Nickelodeon’s Rise of the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, the latest mutation in their ever-evolving story. Mastering their classical ninja skills and learning to channel fantastical new superpowers, Raph, Leo, Mikey and Donnie must work together to navigate the perils of both modern New York City and the secret magic realms within to become the heroes they were always destined to be.
Help the Turtles discover hidden locations around the world by moving them from cache to cache.
I got Donnie trackable. Donnie is considered the tallest and smartest of all the Ninja Turtles and really into gadgets.  A trackable is a item with a tracking number which you move from geocache to geocache. Some geocachers are really into these trackables. I think it is a fun aspect to the game.

More info about geocaching


Check out the rest of my series " Googling My Way Through Life" here.

No comments:

Post a Comment