Tuesday, October 22, 2019

Googling My Way Through Life - Bulk Banana Bread Baking

I was gifted a large amount of bananas after a race this August.  I gave some bananas away and I froze a lot bananas.

I have slowly been chipping away at my frozen banana stash. I have made several batches of banana muffins and banana bars.

I have been searching for a easy large batch banana bread recipe. I gave raising arrows Large Family Banana Bread Recipe a shot. This recipe makes 4 loaves.I turned 2 regular loaves into 4 mini loaves.  I overfilled my mini loaves so it was a smokey bake. I did add mini chocolate chips instead of nuts.

4 mini loaves
I would also like to give Good Cheap Eats - Coconut Banana Bread a shot as well. It is a 4 loaf bake as well. She also has an awesome zucchini bread recipe that makes 4 loafs as well.


Check out my entire series here

No comments:

Post a Comment