Wednesday, October 9, 2019

Googling My Way Through Life - Eye Charts and Eyeball Wreath


I have decided my brain works differently.  I found some eyeball ornaments at the DollarTree and thought they would look great on my eyeball wreath.  This led me to thinking I need an eye chart near my eyeball wreath and vase of zombie eyeballs.  That led to me googling eye charts. Printable Eye Chart form Printable Paradise. I simply printed a Eye Chart and stuck into a frame and I reused a dollar store frame and printed an eye to put over my eye chart.



Details about wreath 

Made with wire wreath and strips of a black plastic table cloth and eyeball scarf are woven through the wreath form. The purple plastic bungee strips are woven as well. The eyeball ornaments are attached to wreath form with pipe cleaners.


All items contain in wreath were from the dollar tree. I did have to buy 3 containers of the ornaments to get 6 eyeballs.

Details about eyes on door

magnets are glued to back of eyes.

Details about Vase of Zombie Eyeballs

Eyeballs are painted thrifted baseballs. Painted with acrylic craft paint. Spanish moss is from DollarTree. Vase is thrifted as well More details HERE



Check out my whole "Googling My Way Through Life" series here.


No comments:

Post a Comment