Friday, October 4, 2019

Googling My Way Through Life - Medicine Ball Tea

Oh we have had the crud at our house.  You know the runny nose and sore throat kind of cold that JUST WON'T GO AWAY! I have heard about Medicine Ball Tea and made some last cold season. For those in the know, Starbucks makes this kind of tea. I am not a big Starbucks fan but people swear by this tea. But this past week had me googling the recipe again.

I usually use a version of Good Cheap Eats Recipe . Instead of Raspberry Zinger I used Pomegranate Burst by Good Earth and Peppermint by Stash and omitted the lemon.  It was actually pretty good. I absolutely doesn't sound like the mint and pomegranate should not go together but it works.
Love the tea tags from Good Earth

This post is part of my ongoing series "Googling My Way Through Life".  Links to all the posts in the series found here.

No comments:

Post a Comment