Sunday, October 13, 2019

Googling My Way Through Life - Marching Band Competitions


My son is in marching band. During show season he plays the Mellophone. During regular band he plays the french horn and in Jazz Band he plays the trumpet.  This kids is happiest with a horn in his hand.

It seems like I spend a lot of time googling Marching Band things - such as Tumwater Marching Band Competition or Kamaik Music in Motion. I have looked up so many things on Facebook now DCI (Drum Corp International) things keep popping up.

These competitions are intense preparation. It takes a lot of parents to move a Marching Band. The kids put countless hours to perform this show. The preparation starts back in August. So proud of these kids.


Check out my entire "Googling My Way Through Life" here


No comments:

Post a Comment