Monday, January 1, 2024

New Year, New Weekly Roll

 


This more idea was a brainchild of Elise Joy. I made something similar last year instead of a resolution. I hate resolutions. I actually looked back at this a lot when I felt I got off track.  I also have done one little word. I have been less successful at that. I like the idea of MORE.  I think I revised this about 3 times this year. Evidently, I need a lot more of many things.

Linky Love

The Most Checked Out Books from 19 Public Libraries - the only books I had read from the list were The Paris Apartment and Crying in H Mart. I thought both were excellent books.


Floret's Interview with Alla Olkhovska and if you haven't watched Gardening in a War Zone you should. Floret is also selling the digital download of Alla's Clematis book. Please check out her Instagram.  There has been a lot of bombing near her location.

Taking on Book Riot's Read Harder Challenge in 2024?  - NY Public Library Suggestions. This was an interesting list. I am not taking this on this year.

I am taking on the Book Girl Guide's Back List Challenge

My Most Read Posts for 2023

What is Saving Me? - this seemed to hit a nerve. Look for my What is Saving Me 2024 post Feb 2
What I Read October - All about me reading Killers of the Flower Moon
What I Read February- All about the Revolutionary Samuel Adams


Inappropriate Thoughts


Deep Thoughts


No comments:

Post a Comment