Sunday, January 7, 2024

Weekly Roll

 


Shine by Collective Soul is turning 30 years old. Man I am old.

Well this weekly roll is going to be short and sweet. Started the New Year's with a cold.

Inappropriate Thoughts


Thanks Wendy and Trey for the turkey!
We don't know each other BUT you are great friends.



Once again Nonna goat a smoked turkey in the mail that wasn't hers. New Mexico is clearly the land of misdelivered meat. I need to know much it is to send your friends and family a smoked turkey. 

Looks like turkey for Valentine's or Easter. The turkey gift that keeps giving

Deep Thoughts

Has the universe ever sent you a message over and over again. Lately I have been getting a message about how risk adverse I am. I took Adam Grant's test based on his book Hidden Potential that indicated I needed to take more risk. Great just Great.

No comments:

Post a Comment