Saturday, January 6, 2024

52 Ancestors - Genealogy Goals 2024


I found I do better if I have some concrete goals for my genealogy research. My parents visited during Christmas, and we were discussing some ancestry stuff. So, in part these goals reflect that conversation.

Revisit Denny Baldwin aka Elias Baldwin's claims. I would like to make better research plan.

tell or write the story of Reason Hoyt - I don't know if I have permission to publicly publish the story. I want to tell it in a way that is sensitive to the topics. There is a bit of more research to do, and I would like to finish that part to my best of my abilities.

Continue writing in the writing Challenge 52 ancestors in 52 weeks. I have pretty much decided the topics I am going to try to write on. 

Attend Roots Tech 2024 virtually. I find this so helpful to my learning. Feb 29 - Mar 2

Attend the Wilson Cobb Genealogical Library Workshop with Rick and Pamela Sayre November 2, 2024.



No comments:

Post a Comment