Monday, January 15, 2024

Weekly Roll


Linky Love

Fool Me Once on Netflix - What a good watch

Jelly Roll Testifies in Front of Congress - I thought what his said was important and interesting

Inappropriate Thoughts

Doesn't everyone practice drawing tumbleweeds. Get with the program!


Deep Thoughts


It has been a week. We had to put down Nonna's cat. That is never my favorite thing to do. Puss use to be our cat but lived out his middle age and elderly years with Nonna. He did not go without a fight. He bit the vet tech and they had to administer Special K just to hit a vein in his leg. It was his last stand. It was the right thing to do unfortunately.

This week found me in the middle actually mad. I don't think I get mad very easily. I am frequently disappointed but not mad.  I initially thought I was mad at a certain person but turns out I was madder at myself for putting myself in that position in the first place. I could have been a better communicator, but I also realize that this person is incapable of hearing me. I should just have communicated and took action. I frequently run up against two true things that are in conflict.

52 weeks of Health

I haven't posted on this lately. I did fall off the wagon during Christmas time. I did manage to get better at taking my blood pressure pills. I still working on the outside time.


I don't know why I have my eyes closed other than it is really cold.

No comments:

Post a Comment