Thursday, March 26, 2020

The Daily Roll 3.26.20


MAY
YOUR
TP 
BE
STRONG

What is For Dinner ?  
Always the most asked question at my house.

Pot Roast, Potatoes, Carrots

Vinegar Cake - sounds like a horrible cake but delicious chocolate cake. Developed during the depression when butter, eggs and milk were scarce. I think most people have the pantry ingredients to make this. My recipe is from parade magazine.


Vinegar Cake is good enough for Bon Appetit - Nana's Chocolate Vinegar Cake

What are my co-workers doing?

Its a brave new world out there for at home learning for my Junior.  English -"The Crucible" and another accuplacer math practice test. 

My oldest helped with the cake.

Project of The Day

I forgot to show you my new desk situation. It isn't pretty. My husband will be home today so most of our preparations in anticipation of his homecoming.

I think he appreciated our Welcome Home Sign!

No comments:

Post a Comment