Sunday, March 29, 2020

Daily Roll 3.29.20

Oh, Mr. Sun, Sun, Mr. Golden Sun
Please shine down on me
Oh, Mr. Sun, Sun, Mr. Golden Sun


Yes to some sun today. The people came out of the woodwork to walk in it. There are a lot of dogs getting some exercise.

What is for Dinner?
Homemade Hamburger Helper- I used ground turkey instead of hamburger
canned vegetable
Cowboy Cookies - first time making these. This makes a huge batch good way to use oats. It does take 3 cups of flour. I have had a hard time finding flour. These are really good. I froze some of the dough

Getting Dinner Planning Fatigue? 

I know I am. I saw something via Epicurious "Cooking Through It"- 10 day flexible meal plan. I thought this was interesting and very doable for a lot of people. It also gave me a couple of ideas.



No comments:

Post a Comment