Friday, March 27, 2020

Daily Roll 3.27.20

HELLO COOL CATS AND KITTENS
totally couldn't help the "Tiger King" Reference
I desperately need to discuss this show with someone
other than my family
What is for Dinner?
prior to putting into the oven
one of the smaller pans went to the freezer
Cream Chicken Stuffed Shells from Good Cheap Eats - Good Make Ahead Meal - Quite a bit of prep
Green Beans
Store Bought Sour Dough

What are my Co-Workers doing?
School behind my house and now the playground is cordoned off.
Not much of a deterrent  but something
Crisis Schooling for my youngest. It isn't homeschooling. I had him journal. I will post sometime as it was quite entertaining.

Oldest son is busy writing fan fiction. (Don't ask me about what) He has two computer screens going. He has been doing his laundry as well

My husband is trying to out puzzle me. I started this 1000 piece puzzle two weeks ago and the picture below is how far I have gotten on it. My husband is the puzzle king so having this not completed is driving him crazy.
My Effort
Project of the Day

Working on putting away all my husband's stuff. I thought my office was bad. Well it looks like it exploded now. Got some put away but more to go.


No comments:

Post a Comment