Wednesday, March 18, 2020

The Daily Roll 3.18.20




I decided to start a new series Daily Roll from the Honeypot. Since we are in a self imposed lock down due to school being shutdown until April 24th. I thought I would share my journal/interesting links/and what the heck is happening here at the honeypot. I hope you will find some helpful stuff but mostly I hope you can laugh with me. 
Graphic from Practical Scrappers


PEP TALK
I feel like I need multiple pep talks! Elise Joy has a printable with some pep points.  I printed and highlighted the ones I most needed to hear

My highlighted ones - GET OUTSIDE, "MAMA, TAKE A DEEP BREATH", ENJOY THE EVERYDAY, MAKE IT WORK FOR RIGHT NOW, THINK OF WHAT YOU CAN DO, NOBODY KNOWS WHAT THEY ARE DOING, YOU'VE GOT THIS

I think I am going to start my own pep list. Anyone have suggestions?
*For the love of GOD, wash your hands
*Keep Swimming
*Eat a Carb you'll feel better

WHAT MY PEOPLE ARE UP TO

First final for my oldest today. YEAH! 90 percent on it!

My 17 year old finally put on pants and mowed the remaining half of our yard.

WHATS FOR DINNER
I don't know where to put this link but Dinner a Love Story is doing every week day - Project Pantry, and Purpose. There is a lot of great pantry meal ideas and baking projects.

Chicken Bacon Subs from Jessica at Good Cheap Eats

PROJECTS OF THE DAY

Oh I had grand plans. I did a bit of weeding. I disassembled my vacuum. IT WAS AN EXCITING DAY AT HOUSE OF HONEYPOT

ART OF NOTICING



How many screwdrivers does it take to disassemble a vacuum? I am asking for a friend. I also realized we are screwdriver hoarders. I mean this on a small part of our collection. Grateful that my husband has a lot of tools.

No comments:

Post a Comment