Tuesday, March 31, 2020

Daily Roll 3.31.20


Just love the beat of  "Until the Love Runs Out" , One Republic. It's an oldie and one easily stuck in your head.

Found Quote on Mindful Christianity Today
Graphic Made with Project Life Phone App

Trying to sing my way up the mountain today.

What is for Dinner
Hamburgers
Fries
Corn

What Are My Co-Workers Doing

Making my youngest marinate more meat. This time steak strips for Carne Asada. He is working on some English homework. He has reached out to a couple of his favorite teachers to check in of them. I thought that was sweet.

limited ingredient carne asada marinade

1/3 cup extra virgin olive oil
1/4 cup soy sauce
2 Tbsp lime juice
2 Tbsp apple cider vinegar
1 teaspoon ground black pepper
1 teaspoon ground cumin seed
2 Tbsp sugar

My oldest I need to work on some activities of daily living in regards to finances. He pays rent and he was employed during the last month so we need to submit paperwork to social security.

Puzzling Friends

Doing Jigsaws and Lusting after Forrest Fenn Treasure while in Quarantine

My Husband and I started a new puzzle but I told him WE ARE NOT going to finish it in one day. This is another 1,000 piece puzzle








No comments:

Post a Comment