Thursday, March 19, 2020

The Daily Roll 3.18.20

First Day of Spring!

PEP TALK

Do the Next Smallest Thing- Modern Mrs Darcy. Good read interesting approach.

What Are My People Doing

Oldest is doing his last final. I haven't said what he is studying - Computer Networking. I think the finals are A+ Hardware and Software. Don't quote me on that.

My youngest son worked on his English homework and figured out that his band teacher had put the parade music on canvas. He also put up our circle swing for my oldest. We take it down in the winter.

What's Dinner?
I was so hoping dinner would make itself. My people watch A LOT of food network they sure didn't learn anything from it that actually translates into actual cooking.

Hamburgers and Fries

Mix and Match Muffin Mix - Good Cheap Eats Jessica Fischer. I added frozen blueberries from my garden and Nonna's. I also added almond extract. I didn't have greek yougurt so used sour cream.I thank my 2019 self for putting this in the freezer

The Art of Noticing


Went for a walk with our dog Tigger. He is missing recess. Our house backs up on a school playground and I swear he knows the recess schedule. He loves to go out and bark at the kids. So even the virus is effecting my dog's social life. (Ha, Ha)

How I wasted my time today - (Just half way kidding)

Listened to the History Chicks Podcast on Annie Malone and C J Walker.  Tomorrow Netflix is streaming a docu series on C J Walker staring Octavia Spencer called Self Made


Watched a Face Book Live on Autism; Anxiety and Mood via Seattle Children's - fun times

Edited and posted this photo to Ancestry

Edna Berg, Carl Berg, Charlie Berg, Hilda Berg, Ben Berg
Minnesota 1945
I believe the picture was taken when Charlie came back from the war. The back has 1945 written on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment