Saturday, March 14, 2020

The Daily Roll from the Honeypot- 3.14.20

I decided to start a new series The Daily Roll from the Honeypot. Since we are in a self imposed lock down due to school being shutdown until April 24th. I thought I would share my journal/interesting links/and what the heck is happening here at the honeypot. I hope you will find some helpful stuff but mostly I hope you can laugh with me. 


When, I turned on the radio they were playing, "Too Much Time On Your Hands". It seemed appropriate as it was announced yesterday that school would be closed from March 17 - April 24.They also played Riders in the Storm which was funny as well as we are having record winds and then they played Crazy Train.  What is the radio trying to tell me? (Ha Ha)

Yesterday to make myself feel better I took inventory of our garage freezer and house freezer. I can confidently say we won't starve.

Jessica at Good Cheap Eats has an inventory sheet for your pantry and freezer in her post on Meal Planning 101  My list isn't fancy but it will do the trick.

My older son and I had to pick up a prescription in a neighboring town. We saw an interesting car.See pic below. Not the best picture but car covered in round reflectors and had a vase on the top. ART or Crazy?

It is Pi Day today. I have frozen peaches. I enjoy baking but I don't do pies. Tried Easy Crumb Top Peach Pie from Wildflour's Cottage Kitchen. Baking pie stresses me out. I am calling it my ugly pie. It tasted good.


You know what is bumming me out the most is that the library is going to be shutdown. We will still be able to access e-books and movies. I know first world problems.





No comments:

Post a Comment